
Lana was tired and didn't really want to be watching them, so we put her down for a nap and watched the end of the show. That night, we had our family picnic with my MOMS group. We had a great time. Lana "played" with her little friends on the floor and shared the toys very well.

She also had a great time in the swings again.
We need to get her a baby swing for our swingset that Chris and Jackie gave us.On Sunday, we slept in and then Daddy cleaned a bunch on the garage while I worked and Lana took her nap. We thought about doing some four-month photos, but we just didn't have time. I had a baby shower in the afternoon so Daddy and Lana went to Lily's house to hang out with her dad, Bill, play X-box and watch football. Unfortunately, Lana was in a mood and she wouldn't calm down for Daddy for anything. She didn't want to play with Lily or take a nap or eat her bottle or anything. Poor Daddy and Bill spent most of the time trying to calm her down instead of having fun. I think it was just that she was tired and in a strange place without me, but I need to work on that. They do great at home, but I hate having them stuck at home all the time. I guess there are advantages and disadvantages to me staying home. Hopefully playgroup and things like this will get her used to being around other people.
To try to make it up to Daddy for being so hurtful, Lana helped make Daddy's dinner (frozen pizza) and was all smiles once she got home and ate and all that.





No comments:
Post a Comment