Friday, October 13, 2006

Rough Days

Well, we had a busy couple days. Yesterday, I had a doctor's appointment, so Lana went over to Lily's for a few hours. Lana and Lily are finally starting to notice each other. Well, actually it's more like Lily steals Lana's paci and Lana watches her do it, but they're noticing each other at least. Lily also tried to give Lana kisses. They will become best friends yet...someday. (Thanks, Jess for the pic.)

Then all four of us went out to lunch and shopping. Lana got an adorable little witch's hat and has decided she wants to be a witch for halloween. She even picked it out herself.

This morning we slept in and ran out to the grocery store to get a few things. Lana's friend Carson has been in the hospital all week, so we were making soup for his mom and dad. Lana did great at the grocery store, but she wasn't too happy when we got home. I can't figure out if she was overtired or mad at me for eating pizza last night, but either way, I attempted to make the soup one handed. When she was in a good mood, Lana sat on the counter and helped me.


Thankfully, she's feeling much better this evening after a nice long nap and a yummy snack of milk.

And as always, she loves bathtime the best...


We have a nice quiet weekend planned. I've plenty of work to do (as always) and I think DAddy wants to get a few things done around the house, but other than that, we've nothing on. I'm hoping to get over to a few neighborhood tagsales that are going on this weekend. There's one in Lily's subdivision and one in another subdivision near-by that I'd like to make it over to, but we'll see. Maybe we'll all sleep in tomorrow and take lots of naps instead. At least, Lana and I might.

1 comment:

Lily's World said...

OMG, I love the bath picture! I have one of Lily that looks like that--too cute! Did you make it to any sales?