Poor Lana is sick with a cold and throwing up a little bit. She's been in a remarkably good mood considering how miserable she must feel. Mostly she's just been snuggling with me and sleeping a lot. She, of course, hates it when I wipe her nose and she gets frustrated when she can't eat because her nose is so stuffy. For the most part, though, she still smiles every once in a while at us and seems happy enough if a bit more mellow and cranky than usual. I also think she's teething, which doesn't help her mood, but we'll survive. Surely a cold can't last more than a few days, right? I did end up bringing her in to the pediatrician just to make sure it wasn't an ear infection since she'd been playing with her ear so much, but it's just a cold. Hopefully she's feeling better by Sunday since I have a wedding and Daddy is watching her all day and she's a little more grumpy for him. Unfortunately, we had to miss our Kindermusik and Halloween party. Lana's really disappointed.


It's days like these when I love my job even more than ever. What other office could I have a sick baby snuggling up with her lovey right next to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment