So we had a busy week again. Wednesday, we went down and took Daddy out to lunch and ran a few errands. Lana got all dressed up in her new dress that Nana got her. The hat was a bit big, but didn't she look adorable??
On Thursday, we had Kindermusik. Lana seemed to really like it, but it was a bit long for her. I think 30 minutes would have been perfect because 45 seemed to be exhausting to her. Still, I think we're going to try it. She's sitting up really well these days and didn't fall over once at Kindermusik.
Friday was Daddy's birthday. In the morning, we had our MOMS club meeting and then out to lunch with the girls. Then Lana and I took Daddy out to dinner. Lana was great considering it was a bit late for her. She loves sitting up at restaurants in her high chair and eating "with" us. It's definitely a lot better than when we were trying to get her to stay in her car seat.
Saturday we were out running errands and then I went to a friend's shower. Sunday, I worked on my backlog all day while Daddy and Lana played. Apparently, playing with Daddy is exhausting because Lana fell asleep watching the race.
Of course, she woke up to cheer on the Patriots.
She fell asleep halfway through the game, of course, but woke up to watch the last (depressing) two minutes.











No comments:
Post a Comment