Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Monkey Love

Before Thanksgiving, Nana got Lana a Curious George stuffed animal that she saw in a bookstore when the three of us were out shopping in Florida. Little did we know this was going to lead to a total monkey obsession, but Lana has fallen in love with anything and everything from Curious George. While we were in Massachusetts at the Yankee Candle factory, Brent and I got Lana another monkey - Curious George in his PJs holding a tedding bear that's slightly smaller than her original monkey. Well, weren't we out shopping with Nana (again) and Lana saw a larger-than-life Curious George. She started screeching and diving for it. She completely and totally went nuts. So Nana, being a nana and well within her rights to spoil Lana rotten, promptly bought it for her. It's actually bigger than Lana, but she has sooooooooooo much fun wrestling with it and rolling around with it.





2 comments:

Tara said...

That is great! She looks like she is having so much fun with George. You've got to quit stacking your posts, you confuse me!

Erin Kathleen said...

I'm almost caught up. I promise. Then again, you know how hectic my Spring gets. I'll probably be doing March posts in June at this rate!