Saturday, January 27, 2007
Pulling up...
Well, I don't have any pics to share this time, but Lana has really mastered this pulling up thing. She also has Brent and I wrapped around her little finger. Today she was fussing in her crib after I put her to bed so I went in to check on her. She was on her knees trying to pull up on the top rail. While Brent and I are staring at her trying to decide if we can lower the matress in the morning or if we need to lower it tonight, she pulled herself up and just laughed at me. Ugh. So we get her out, get the crib bumper out, get the matress out, lower the base and start to put it all back together. We look over to where I'd put Lana on the ground to play while we're doing all this and she has crawled (5 feet) to her walker that's in the corner of her room, pulled up on that and is standing at that. By the time we have the matress, bumpers, etc. back in and ready for her, she has worked her way around the walker and is now playing with the books on the bookshelf. Yes, I think we'll have a walker - or at least a baby that cruises around the furniture - entirely too soon for me! Ugh! Time to try to babyproof the house (more).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How fun! I'm glad to hear that Lana is cruising through the milestones. Sorry you have to baby proof more.
Post a Comment