Sunday, February 25, 2007

9-Month Pics and other fun stuff

Lana did great last night. If she woke up at all, we didn't hear her and she was still in (roughly) the same place in the morning. If that's all it takes to get her back to sleeping at night, I'll wish we did it earlier. Somehow, I doubt it's going to be that easy, though. She's been really cranky this afternoon for Brent and I'm a bit worried about going out. Usually, she loves playing with him and spending time with him, but she's just in a mood this afternoon. Still, she's taking a nap now (hopefully not too long) and that should help put her in a better mood. I'm on my way out to my Mom's-Night-Out tonight at a friend's house.

This morning we got ready for my shoot I had this afternoon. I was doing my friend's maternity photos at the house so we had to get all the lights and backdrops set up. Since everything was set-up and ready anyway, we decided to do Lana's 9-month pics today too. We really wanted to do Lana's 9-month pics outside somewhere like at a park or the Botanical Gardens, but with the dust storm we had yesterday there was just no way. Here are a few of my favorites:







(I didn't have time to edit them much, so they're still pretty rough.) Still, I though you might like seeing her standing by herself and everything. Of course, she's looking at Brent in most of them. She just adores him! And here's one that Brent took of Lana and I. I always complain that there are no good pics of the two of us, so we've been trying harder to get more of them. I don't think there are all that many "professional" ones of Brent and Lana, but he doesn't seem to complain as much. :)


3 comments:

Tara said...

Those are great pics. I love the one of you two together and her with the beads.

MaryG said...

stunning...put them on winkflash so I can order some.

Chris said...

Wow, she is So cute! Our babies are only one month apart. It freaks me out to see all the things yours is already doing. We don't have much time left before Lindsay is ALL OVER THE PLACE. I emailed you once before but not sure if you got it. We met at Tara's wedding. I enjoy your photos and blog. Check us out at www.bresnan3.blogspot.com or The Bresnan Family on Tara's Blogger Friends. Take Care. Smooches to Lana!