I think she had a good day today and I know I did. In true Texas fashion, our weather has changed yet again. Last week, we woke up to 14 degree temperatures. Today it hit 80 and who knows what tomorrow will bring (but hopefully more nice weather since I have a shoot). We ended up going outside to swing when Lana woke up from her morning nap and to play in her playhouse. Even when I stopped pushing the swing, Lana didn't want to get out of it at all.


I did finally manage to get a good few pics of Lana's teeth now that they're really up and showing. Aren't they adorable??


As always, she still loves her split pea soup so she had that for lunch and then took a quick (aka too short) afternoon nap. We went for a walk after her nap. I'm totally out of shape again with us being stuck inside so long. (Yes, that's the excuse I'm using this week.) Then we all went out to dinner when Brent got home. Lana had mac and cheese and almost all the cinnamon apples. This is what happens when you feed a baby cinnamon apples (with who-knows how much sugar) an hour before bedtime:

Then she thought that by nine months old, she should be old enough for some wine. (Obviously, I didn't give it to her, though it was tempting if it would have calmed her down.)

Instead she settled for her sippy cup of "juice" (mostly water) and a story book and her blankey.





1 comment:
Erin, I can't get over how big she's getting and she's so beautiful. I love the teeth pictures.
Glad you're giving me more posts to read as they happen :)
Post a Comment