So I have been swamped with work lately. It's a good thing, but it's just going to get busier as the season goes on and I start weddings again. I've been looking for a babysitter who can come in maybe two or three afternoons a week so I have some time set aside to work (or shoot) every week. Anyway - between a shoot, a meeting and (my favorite) my book club meeting, Lana spent a lot of time with Brent this weekend. Even when I was home, I was working on processing recent bridals and engagements so Brent entertained Lana most of the day both Saturday and Sunday. I think they had fun, but Brent was reminded how exhausting it is to try to entertain a 9-month-old full time.
In the mean time, Lana appears to have learned a new "trick" to tell us when she's tired. She will actually find her paci and a book when she starts to get tired. Usually as she's winding down before a nap or at night, I give her a paci and read a few books before putting her down to sleep. Apparently, she's picked up on this routine b/c she went and got the paci and book for Brent this weekend when it was coming up on naptime. Of course, she refused to go to sleep last night after her bath and instead fell asleep in front of the TV with him, but 1 for 2 isn't bad considering her mood recently.





1 comment:
It sounds like they had a good time together. How sweet!
Post a Comment