Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Calling Dada

So Lana found the phone that I left out today. She has her own phone that's one of our cordless that don't work, but for whatever reason, she likes a real one better. She brought it to me saying "Dadadadadadada" so I guess she wanted to call Brent. :-)




She's been sleeping a lot for two days straight. I really hope she's not coming down with something. I thought it was the trip yesterday, but I'm starting to wonder today. Maybe it's just teething.

The weather this week has been beautiful - not too hot or too cold. We are loving this swingset Chris and Jackie gave us. I'm just so glad we have it. I think we go out and swing on it at least once or twice a day these days. I need to get over to Garden Ridge and get a nice gazebo thing to put over it for the summer so it doesn't get too hot and at least we have some shade. I think Lana could spend hours out there if I'd let her. As it is, it calms her down even when she's in the worst of moods and totally overtired.

Oh and our new babysitter, Tiffinie, started yesterday. I really think Lana's going to love her. For now, she can only come from 4-6 Monday-Thursday, but hopefully this summer she'll come for longer chunks of time, but at least this gives me some set time to get work done, schedule meetings or run errands. It's a start at any case.

No comments: