So tonight we all decided to do some more formal pictures at the beach. We tried to do some family photos as well as some with Grandpa Thoubboron, Annette, Nana, Grandpa and Uncle Sean as well. We also tried to do a few of Lana alone. I still don't know how my photos came out, but here's one of Lana that Nana took.

Lana has also started to do "Itsy Bitsy Spider". To try to get her to look at us, we were singing it and so Lana, of course, had to show us the hand motions.

3 comments:
It looks like your trip is going well. Lana looks adorable, as always.
Wow, you're fast. I *just* posted this!
I LOVE the Itsy Bitsy Spider pic. Lindsay loves that song. She isn't doing the hand motions yet but your photo made me go AWWWWW!!!
She looks like she's enjoying the beach. I can't wait to take Lindsay in June!
Post a Comment