
We also (finally) got my new baby carrier in. It can be used as a backpack, front pack or a hip carrier. It's great. Lana loved riding around the backyard on my back when Brent got home and we were trying to figure out how Paddy got out and check for more holes. She thinks it's funny. Hopefully it should help me on our up-coming trips since I'll be traveling at least one way alone quite a bit in the next few months and it's a PITA when I have to check the stroller to carry Lana and the carry-on bags. It's also nice for just when she's tired and cranky at the store or when I don't feel like bringing the stroller. Hey, if she's as miserable as she has been, maybe I can even get some stuff done around the house this way since she's always wanting to be held when she's sick (not that I blame her - we've had lots of cuddle time in the past week or so).





1 comment:
You look great, Erin! Great carrier!
Post a Comment