
We also got her little climbing thing set up in the playroom. I thought about putting it outside, but she's got a lot outside and I thought the dogs might take it over like they have her other outside toys. She's still a little bit too little for it and doesn't quite understand what to do with it yet, but it's only a matter of time before she starts climbing all over it.

And here's the cute little couch/futon thing Granny and PawPaw got Lana. I was hoping it would give her somewhere to sit when she's watching one of her shows or something when she's first waking up for a nap. Right now she just sits with me on the couch, but I don't want to leave her alone on the couch since she would just fall off and I don't really feel like watching Barney. She doesn't really think it's good for sitting, but she thinks it's a lot of fun for playing with or climbing.





No comments:
Post a Comment