Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Shugart Visit

Well I definitely think Lana liked having her cousins here a lot more this time than she ever has. Even back at Christmas, she wasn't really all that interested in playing with them or anything. Now that she's walking and talking, she was running around after them - at least when there weren't tons of other kids here for her party. She loved climbing up her slide and taking baths with the girls. But best of all, was all the "new" legos they brought her. She just thinks those are the best thing ever. She can even sometimes put one or two together...but it's more fun just to wreck what the other kids have made. Anyway, we didn't get a ton of pics from their visit, but here are a few:






Now, we only have Nana left for the next week or so. Too bad I'm working so much that I barely get to see her. Oh well, Lana seems to be enjoying her visit.

No comments: