So I still hadn't gotten around to doing Lana's one year pics yet. We decided to give it a try this morning. Unfortunately, neither Lana nor Brent were in the best mood for them. Still we got some cute artsy ones. We're probably going to try again tomorrow afternoon when she might be in a better mood, but it'll be hotter and the light will be worse. I'm not sure what to do about her squinting unless I put a hat on her or sun glasses. We were in the shade early in the morning. She's just a squinter, I guess. I'll probably do some studio type ones on Tuesday when I'm doing another shoot anyway. Hope y'all like these:
I check out your blog occasionally through Tara's. I LOVE Lana's 1 yr pic's! I love photography and wish that I were talented enough to do it for a living. Your pics are always great. Couldn't resist telling you and that Lana is adorable!!! Check me out at mylife-mkg.blogspot.com.
2 comments:
She's adorable, no matter what. Good luck on getting the pictures you want.
I check out your blog occasionally through Tara's. I LOVE Lana's 1 yr pic's! I love photography and wish that I were talented enough to do it for a living. Your pics are always great. Couldn't resist telling you and that Lana is adorable!!! Check me out at mylife-mkg.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment