
I wish I'd thought to take a picture of the whole pool. I'll have to do that next time we go. It's just perfect for Lana. It starts off with this 0-entry side that's basically like a beach or I guess more like a ramp so it starts from no water at all and then goes down from there. I think the deepest section is only 4 or 4.5 feet so I can stand in any of it (in case she decides to jump in). The shallow end has all sorts of fountains and a baby slide and everything that's just perfect for toddlers. Lana really likes those, but her favorite thing to do is to walk in and just keep going until she falls over and under the water and I have to scoop her up and we start all over. She just loves the water and the pool. She was screaming at the top of her lungs even when we first got there because she was so excited to get in and she didn't want to wait to get her swim suit on! She just runs right in. No fear. I think it's a good thing she loves the water... I just wish she were a tiny bit more cautious around it, but I guess either way I would still have to watch her so carefully. Still, I figure we'll be spending at least a few afternoons a week over here.

Oh and here are a few pics of Lana in the new swimsuit that her Aunt Stacey got her for her birthday. She is patiently waiting for Adult Swim to be over so she can go back in. Doesn't she look like a little girl now and not like a baby?? She is just growing up too quickly for me!






No comments:
Post a Comment