Saturday, July 28, 2007

Peanut #2 - Update One

So I went in for my first appointment almost two weeks ago and we had our ultrasound just this past week. Everything is looking great and this little Peanut is growing quickly. He/She is about an inch long and his/her heart rate was 182 bpm at our ultrasound. Our scanner isn't hooked up right now, but here's a photo of one of the ultrasound pictures of our little alien.


We'll have another ultrasound in three more months or so to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl and double check that everything is going well. Other than that, we just have monthly appointments between now and then with the midwife to do a quick check.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love the face Lana is making in the baithing suit! I also love the pigtails, so cute. Congrats again on the peanut. I hope you're feeling well.

Chris said...

I agree with Tara...LOVE the pigtails. Best wishes on your newest Peanut. Can't wait to see if Lana is having a brother or a sister!