Lana takes her chores very seriously. Her favorite one is feeding the dogs. Every night, she goes outside with Brent and picks up all the pieces of dog food he drops when he's scatter feeding and gives them to George. Lana's been really worried about Cassie, though, I guess, because in the morning after she eats her breakfast she has to make sure Cassie eats hers. She hands her the food out of her bowl one piece at a time. Thankfully Cassie doesn't seem to mind and actually eats everything Lana gives her. :-) Unfortunately, every time I get out the camera to take a picture of her "feeding" Cassie, she runs away and won't let me. This morning I got her to do it, though she wasn't too sure it was what I wanted. I think she's worried she's in trouble for it or something.
4 comments:
The pics won't load for me. I'll keep checking back.
Saw them this time. She's an absolute doll. Now, we need to see pics of you!
Yeah, they disappeared. I had to re-upload them. Weird. You know me. I hate being in pictures even when I'm not looking fat. :-)
You have a reason to look fat, not that you could ever be!
Post a Comment