Lana and I were going a bit stir crazy sitting around the house all day in the rain. I love the rain, but when it knocks out the satellite right in the middle of the Wiggles, you know it's a crisis. So when the rain somewhat cleared later this afternoon, Lana and I went out with the sidewalk chalk to color on the driveway. She tried chalk once at Chris and Jackie's and loved it, so I knew she was going to love it again. Of course, she got it everywhere...especially all over her bum since she insisted on sitting on her drawings (and mine). When we came in, we had to strip her down and wash her feet as well as her hands just to avoid getting chalk everywhere. Still, she loved it and threw a fit and a half when we had to come in when the rain came back.









3 comments:
YOU loved sidewalk chalk too! She looks adorable.
Hi, Erin, I got here from Tara's blog. What fun! I hadn't thought of trying sidewalk chalk with someone Lana's age. She's adorable.
Those are great pics. She looks like she had the best time.
Post a Comment