Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin Patch, Part 1

So today was Lana's field trip to the pumpkin patch with her class at school. Almost all the parents go with them and drive for it just because they're so little. Of course, she wouldn't let me take many pictures b/c she was too excited about the pumpkins. Unfortunately, she also refused to eat lunch because she was so distracted so she didn't last long and was a bit grumpy. Still, she managed to ride the hayride, go down the slide and kiss every pumpkin she could.







And here's her first class picture. Yes, she's the one in the middle crying and pointing at the camera. I did mention that she refused to eat lunch, right? Well, she's just like her daddy if she doesn't eat...a mess. :-)

2 comments:

Tara said...

She's so cute! I love the pigtails. We are taking Evan to a pumpkin patch on Saturday with some friends. You look good too!

Erin Kathleen said...

Thanks, Tara. I had to do something with her hair! :-) I totally think you should take Evan to the pumpkin patch this weekend. We took Lana last year too and she had fun (or at least we got some good pics) even though she was only 5 months old. By 10 months, I'm sure Evan will love it!