Well, I am absolutely miserable. My head is about ready to explode it hurts so bad. After going to both the dentist (in hopes it was my teeth) and my doctor yesterday, we've decided that I must have a sinus infection that hit quickly and overnight. I swear I was fine on Sunday and was a mess by 2am Monday morning. Brent stayed home all day yesterday to watch Lana while I went to the doctors and rested. He ended up having to stay home this morning and take Lana to school this morning too because I was dying so much I had to take my medicines again this morning at like 5am and we didn't want me driving too much. This is what happens when Mommy is sick and Daddy tries to give a tired girl her lunch. (She did eat the first hot dog and a few chips before totally passing out.)

My doctor put me on massive antibiotics and told me to take Benedryl, Sudafed and Tylenol every 6 hours until I stopped hurting so much. Unfortunately, the combination of Benedryl and Sudafed knocks me out and definitely means I can't be driving around or really out of bed or off the couch. Thankfully, I was able to function enough to not take anymore until after I picked Lana up and I camped out on the couch while she watched her movie, Cars, and played by herself. Thank goodness she's so independent!!! I just hope these antibiotics kick in soon! Tomorrow we'll have a quiet day home to ourselves and hope that Brent can get in a full day of work.
No comments:
Post a Comment