Saturday, December 22, 2007

Starting to Feel Better Thanks to My Wonderful Husband

Brent's parents and sister and brother-in-law are coming for Christmas but with me being home-bound (and half bed-bound) for this past week, I was nervous we wouldn't have any food or presents or a clean house. Brent ended up taking Friday off from work (which was half-planning on anyway) and running all my errands and he even took Lana with him for some of it so I could get some cleaning done and some work done since I was totally behind on that too. He managed to get through the whole grocery list while braving Walmart with Lana in tow. I was very very impressed. Then today, he took Lana with him to Costco again so I could rest and start picking up the house for Sue and Larry (Brent's parents) who are getting in tonight. Anyway, I just wanted to mention how great Brent's been all week and I'm finally on the mend...I hope

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, Brent's a "keeper"...you're one lucky lady.

The pictures are terrific. Thanks...my favorite is Lana asleep in the high chair.

Tara said...

Brent deserves major props! I hope you feel better soon. I hope your Christmas was good and merry.