So we tried giving Calli a bottle for the first time tonight. Lana just loved it and wanted to give the whole thing to her. Poor Calli wasn't even hungry and when she finally stopped playing with the bottle and tried sucking (which happened to be when Lana was holding her and the bottle on her own), Lana pulled the bottle out. Oh well, she did take an ounce or a little more, which was pretty good for not being hungry and all. I've been pumping up a storm trying to build up a supply for when I go back to shoots and everything in two weeks or so.



And here's Lana earlier today. She was all dressed up for church (which we finally made it to) and was trying to show us how she could "jump". She still doesn't quite get two feet off the ground.
1 comment:
I love all of the recent pictures. Brent looks so happy with the girls. I absolutely love the picture of Lana feeding Calli though, precious.
Post a Comment