Saturday, March 15, 2008

Photo Shoot

A week and a half ago, I attempted to get some good pictures of the girls together and alone in their Easter outfits. I succeeded (I think) in getting them each alone, but Calli was not in the mood for a photo shoot by the time Lana got up from her nap. In the interest of full disclosure, here's what the image at the top of the blog really looks like.


Needless to say, I "borrowed" Calli's face from another image to get the one at the top. I'm working on doing a better Photoshop job on it so I can actually get it printed. (The current version wouldn't do well with printing or anything else since it was just a quick job.)



Here are a few from the shoot that did work well, though.












And here's my two tired models after we finished...

2 comments:

Erin Kathleen said...

And before you ask, yes most of these are on winkflash as of tonight...

Tara said...

You did a really good job of photoshopping. All of the pictures are really cute.