We had Calli's christening yesterday at mass. With it being race weekend, hotel rooms were hard to come by so we just had us, Nana and Pop, and Calli's godparents - Chris and Jackie - in town for it. We kept the party to just us too since we didn't even get back to the house until after 7:00. Calli was really good for the ceremony. She was a bit fussy at the beginning of mass, but she calmed down and was just listening and watching everything after she got rid of her hiccups. She loved the water and oil like Lana did. She even kinda liked everyone clapping for her - at least she quieted down after nearly starting crying again during it. Here are a few pics from the ceremony... and a few of afterwards. (Poor Sean didn't get a pic with Calli. We don't know what happened. I think he was trying to corral all the kids and got left out but we need to do one of the two of them soon!!!)
You'll have to give me some insight on planning one of these. We're doing Hadley's in England (in October) but to be honest I really don't understand the whole concept as I've never been to one. Remind me at the next meeting!
1 comment:
You'll have to give me some insight on planning one of these. We're doing Hadley's in England (in October) but to be honest I really don't understand the whole concept as I've never been to one. Remind me at the next meeting!
Post a Comment