So I swore I would never cut my daughter's hair (or really any child's hair) and that I'd never give my girls bangs. Today, though, I was looking at the back of Lana's hair and it was all scraggly (again) and I just didn't have the energy to pack us all in the car to go to the haircut place to spend $20 on a five minute deal. I figured I could just cut off a few dead ends and be done. Well, I cut off a bit more than I planned and one side has always been shorter than the other so that led to me wanting to even out the sides if I was going to take that much off anyway. Then I was cleaning up the front and cut it a bit shorter than I intended and decided I might as well give her bangs. Brent's always complaining about Lana's hair being in her eyes anyway and it's a pain to put it up or try to convince her to wear a headband all the time. (Yes, I'm totally rationalizing this.) I know it's not 100% even, but I think it's close enough. Next time I will definitely find sharper scissors...if I ever attempt it again. That said, I think it's kinda cute and it'll grow back fast enough...


6 comments:
It's a cute little bob! Great summer hairdo.
I NEVER cut your hair...way too chicken. But you did a terrific job...way to go, woman. I love it. She looks like her mom...ask Brent to take a picture of the two of you!
I'm gonna smack you!
:)
Ha! Love Jess's comment.
With that hair cut, I think she looks EXACTLY like her mom looked at that age.
You did a great job. Very cute! I love the recent blue bonnet pictures too.
Post a Comment