Calli is also doing perfectly. She is growing exactly how she's supposed to be and getting nice and big and tall. She is 11.8 lbs and in the 20%. I forget her length but I never believe it anyway since Lana's always was off by a few inches depending on when they measured her and who measured her. Anyway, she is doing great with all her milestones - smiling, laughing, talking, etc. She's still not consistently rolling over but I think that's just because she's trying to crawl instead. She's already moving around on her back and will rotate (like around in a circle) on her tummy. She'll get there when she's ready. With how early Lana did everything (and how much she got into), I'd love it if Calli wanted to stay immobile for a little bit longer. :-) Poor Calli had to get shots, though, so she's having a rough day. Thank goodness for Tylenol and pacis. Hopefully she'll feel better tomorrow for Grandma and PawPaw's visit.
Both girls were worn out after the doctor's. We went down to take Brent out to lunch and they both fell asleep in the car. (Can you kinda see Calli in the scratched up mirror?)





1 comment:
I love the family picture at the top, too cute! You all make a very attractive family. Glad to hear that the girls are both growing well! Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment