So I feel like poor Calli has been getting neglected lately in the blog. I swear, she's there through all our stuff we're doing. It's just hard when Lana is doing so much and Calli is just kinda there. Our big news of the day is that Calli did sleep through the night for the first time last night. It could have been a fluke (probably) or the two glasses of wine I had last night (maybe) so I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it was still exciting when I woke up at 6:15 and realized I hadn't been up all night. I didn't even panic the way I did the first night Lana slept through the night...but that was only because I woke up hearing Calli starting to wake up - stretching and moving around.
Calli can roll from tummy to back but she really doesn't do it consistently. She tends to get too tired to get her head up high enough to get over most of the time. Still, she's getting there. She got from back to tummy a few days ago trying to get her paci back in her mouth. That about scared me half to death. I am definitely not ready for her to be going that way. I'll be worrying about her all night long if she can roll around the crib! Thankfully she hasn't done it since...though she came close this morning.
Anyway, here are just a few cute recent pics of Cal.


No comments:
Post a Comment