Since I never blogged when Lana started talking or anything last time, I can't remember exactly when she did anything. When Lana was about Calli's age, Brent and I swear she said "hi" to "the baby in the mirror" (aka herself). I swear she looked right in that mirror and said "hi" somewhere around now. Well, Calli definitely says "hi" to us sometimes (not that we think she knows what it means) and she has said "mama" in the middle of crying when she gets really mad like Lana used to do when she was a bit older. Again, I doubt she knows what she's saying except maybe that it gets her attention, but she's definitely doing it.
Also Calli's hair is already thick enough for bows. It doesn't look like there's much there but I guess it must be thicker than it looks because the bows will stay in for hours. Maybe she'll have more my hair and less like Brent's. Lana definitely has Brent's fine hair. Nothing will stay in it for more than 5 or 10 minutes even when it got long. Doesn't she look adorable with her little bow in?
4 comments:
Crazy lady! I don't think that counts as talking. ;-)~
If it does, then Aiden has been *talking* to me since he was about two weeks old! When he gets pissed, his cries sound like mamamamama. I was reading on baby center that thats just the sound babies make.
She really does have thick hair compared to Alannah. You know she will complain about it when she gets older! :)
Of course it doesn't "count". It's just cute. It doesn't count until they know what they're saying at least! But I still think she's cute when she says "hi" (not as much when she's crying "amamamama".
She definitely has more of my hair and less like Brent's. I figure both girls will complain about their hair when they get older and want the other's. Isn't that how it works?
So cute with the bow!
ooohhh...I hope this one gets my hair too. Lindsay has Mike's fine straight hair!
Very cute pic...love the bows!
Post a Comment