Monday, June 09, 2008

Teething and Sharing

So I'm really hoping Calli is cutting a tooth. If she's not, we're in trouble, because she's been so cranky lately and drooling all over the place. Along with the spit up, this means that she (and I) is always soaked. Anyway, Lana was "sharing" her dump truck full of legos and brought it over for Calli to play with. Calli promptly rolled over and started chewing on one of the wheels. She would get mad anytime I rolled her away so I just left her. I just wish she would chew on the things I try to give her like her toys and rings and such.


3 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, it seems like you just had her~It's going by so fast...I can't believe she already is eating solids but I know that makes sense time frame wise. We started Lindsay right at five months and of course that was conservative first baby parenting. I imagine this new one will be just like Calli and getting tastes of all the "forbidden" foods earlier than Lindsay did!
Love all the pics. Calli is really starting to develop her little personality.

Erin Kathleen said...

I don't think I ever would have let Lana chew on the wheels of a dump truck either - so yes, the second gets the raw end of the deal (or better end depending on the point of view). I actually think I would have started food later with Calli than with Lana (we started at 4 months with Lana) but the pedi said it might help with the spit up. Generally our pedi said people start later just because you have no time. It's such a pain to have to try to feed it to them for like 20-30 minutes while supervising your toddler eating and trying to shovel something in yourself. So much easier when they're just nursing... All fun things you have to look forward to.

Chris said...

Hmmm...you have me thinking. Don't start scaring me now girlfriend...I only have four weeks to go!!! LOL!