Thursday, July 24, 2008

All Better (For Now)

Calli sick was actually easier than Lana sick. Lana is still upset and telling me that her tummy hurts. Calli woke up hungry at midnight. I thought she was going to be sick again since she was refusing the paci but she was rooting pretty good and nursing seemed to make her feel better earlier even if she did throw it all up... So we rocked and quietly nursed and she kept it down (but I only gave her a little bit). At 4ish, Calli got up again so I brought her in bed with us so she could eat and doze and I could still watch her. This morning she's back to herself though eating a little less still. I'll probably hold off on solids until tomorrow. I'm just glad she's feeling better (and back to teething).




Lana's eating better again too, though still whiny and not eating the best, but I think it's more remembering being sick than actually feeling bad.


Also, I should be done with all my meetings this week, so we should be able to get back into our routine over the next few days. I had canceled everything I could but I had a meeting with a new possible client last night and Tuesday night that I really couldn't miss. I'm helping a friend out on a wedding Saturday but the girls should be fine by then and it's a late afternoon/early evening wedding so I won't be gone for much more than a bit of naps, dinner and bedtime (much easier than being gone during the day).

No comments: