Here are a few of the pics from our nightmare flight home from Nana and Pop's. This is when we were stopped in Shreveport so Calli loved kicking around and sitting in the seat on her own.
Did you like that restraint better than having her carseat on the plane? I am trying to figure out if we want to bring Ethans carseat on the plane or not yet!
I think it's easier. We've always just used that restraint on the plane for Lana. The first time we bought her a seat, I was 20 weeks PG. (I didn't know if I'd have a lap for her to sit on by then.) I didn't want to/couldn't lug a carseat, carry on bags and a one-and-a-half-year-old onto an airplane. It was just so much easier. I can throw it in my carry on and it takes up next to no room! Great for traveling alone especially. Besides that, Mom has car seats for both the girls so we don't even have to bring them when we visit her. Even on trips I have to bring them, it's easier b/c there's usually someone there to drop us off (helping carry extra bags/seats) and someone to pick us up. Just one less thing to lug around the airport. All my friends who have borrowed it have loved it too!
2 comments:
Did you like that restraint better than having her carseat on the plane? I am trying to figure out if we want to bring Ethans carseat on the plane or not yet!
I think it's easier. We've always just used that restraint on the plane for Lana. The first time we bought her a seat, I was 20 weeks PG. (I didn't know if I'd have a lap for her to sit on by then.) I didn't want to/couldn't lug a carseat, carry on bags and a one-and-a-half-year-old onto an airplane. It was just so much easier. I can throw it in my carry on and it takes up next to no room! Great for traveling alone especially. Besides that, Mom has car seats for both the girls so we don't even have to bring them when we visit her. Even on trips I have to bring them, it's easier b/c there's usually someone there to drop us off (helping carry extra bags/seats) and someone to pick us up. Just one less thing to lug around the airport. All my friends who have borrowed it have loved it too!
Post a Comment