and cute toes they are!!!!!! Love the expression on her face. As if they were covered in chocolate!!!
Thanks for your comments. I enjoy looking at your blog too. The girls are so cute and I do get excited thinking about how much fun it's going to be with Lindsay and Brooke.
The hospital is the same way here. We had to put her back in her "hospital attire" whenever she went to the nursery.
The hormones have been kicking in big time the last two days. I cry at NOTHING and EVERYTHING. Still not sleeping. Got some advil Pm at the store today. Going to try that tonight. The ambian is not cutting it. Lindsay comes home tomorrow! Part of that is the cry fest. I miss her so much!!!
1 comment:
and cute toes they are!!!!!! Love the expression on her face. As if they were covered in chocolate!!!
Thanks for your comments. I enjoy looking at your blog too. The girls are so cute and I do get excited thinking about how much fun it's going to be with Lindsay and Brooke.
The hospital is the same way here. We had to put her back in her "hospital attire" whenever she went to the nursery.
The hormones have been kicking in big time the last two days. I cry at NOTHING and EVERYTHING. Still not sleeping. Got some advil Pm at the store today. Going to try that tonight. The ambian is not cutting it.
Lindsay comes home tomorrow! Part of that is the cry fest. I miss her so much!!!
Post a Comment