I think Nana got the girls this wagon for Lana's birthday this year, but Calli is finally old enough to sit in it too. Lana loves going for rides in it with Daddy (or Mommy when I can be convinced) pulling it or pulling her puppies around in it. We weren't too sure about putting Calli in yet but she wanted to get in so badly and it had seat belts and everything so we figured we'd give it a try. She loved it! Seriously, she was going nuts while Brent walked them around in circles. Oh yeah, she's a mess because she's just covered in one of those teething biscuits. She loves them, but they end up all over her and everything else. Ewwwwwwww.
Here's a movie towards the end when Calli was getting a little tired. She was still laughing (as you can hear) but talking less. And no, I don't think she knows how to wave. She was just bouncing around and waving her arms because she was having so much fun. :-)
And here are a few pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment