Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Calli Can Stand?
Yup, Calli can stand. I have to put her up there but if I put her near something (and sometimes help her get her feet adjusted), she will happily stand. The first time I did it, she was playing with Lana on Lana's little slide thing while Lana showed her how she could go up and down it. When she realized she was standing "by herself" (holding on) she was so proud of herself. Now she loves it anytime we put her up there. Somehow the exersaucer isn't nearly as good as standing against the couch. Wonder if she'll walk before she crawls... (BTW - This is a bad pic of it since the chair is a little low and she has her hands on it too far. On the couch and such, she stands up straight.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment