Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Day for Goodbyes

So Friday was a sad day around here. First it was Emily's last day this summer. We'll still have her over, of course, for date nights or when I'm working and Brent's not home in time, but she starts school on Tuesday so it was her last full week with us. I know I'm totally depressed (and I think she's going to miss the girls too). Lana keeps talking about "When Emily gets here, we'll..." so I don't think she totally gets it. I couldn't get any pics of Lana with Emily (see yesterday's post about Lana's unwillingness to be in pictures), but I got a few with Calli. Calli was having so much fun with her.


THEN Friday night, Uncle Sean left to move to Chicago. This whole move was a bit of a shock to us since it was so quickly, but we're hoping Uncle Sean loves it. He has a new job up there and more friends. We'll miss him a lot, but we're wishing him well (and hoping he comes to visit often)!! We had a nice "good bye dinner" for him and he played with the girls for a bit before heading out.


No comments: