Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Haircut for Lana

Well, we finally got around to getting Lana another haircut last Friday (and one I didn't do myself this time). I'm not sure I like it. I still don't love her hair short or bangs, but she won't let me put it up these days and was complaining about her hair getting in her eyes so I knew I had to do something. She was a little scared at first. We asked her what movie she wanted to watch. We tried talking to her. Finally, the nice haircut lady asked if she wanted a sucker (lollypop) and she was happy as can be. I swear she was just waiting for us to ask except she's never had one there before.



Calli was great, waiting patiently through the whole thing.


Afterwards we ended up going shopping and then out to dinner with Brent, who met us at the haircut place (Cool Cuts 4 Kids). Fun afternoon!

No comments: