After finding a great (though sometimes boring) new job, Uncle Sean has also found a new apartment. He's been looking for a while and found the perfect place to sublet for a few months while he saves up enough to get himself a nicer place (since the new job pays so much better than the old one). Brent and Sean took one load of big stuff over today in the truck and Sean got most of his clothes over in his car today. We gave him some of our furniture that we weren't using and an air mattress until he gets a bed. It is kinda weird since Sean's been here almost since we found out we were pregnant with Calli. Luckily, he's not too far away (about 10-15 minutes) so he can still come by for dinner once in a while and to play with the girls while giving us all some much needed space. We even moved Calli into Sean's room tonight because she's still not sleeping well. We're hoping getting her out of her room for a few nights and getting her sleeping better will help without waking Lana up. I'm a little worried that she's too stubborn for cry-it-out. She gets so mad when she's crying. I guess we'll see how that goes. Anyway, I haven't even been over there yet, but I'll post some pics of it as soon as I can.
We all went out to dinner near Uncle Sean's new apartment today before heading on to Home Depot for more stuff for this bridal show booth. We think we now have a working layout/structure. I just have to finish the decorating part and whatnot. It involves wires and PVC pipe and probably a lot more than we needed. Guess that's what you get when you have two engineers trying to build something. The girls weren't the best at dinner. Calli's been fussy lately (I hope she's cutting a tooth) and she gets so overwhelmed sometimes so she had to sit with me (and made me feed her sitting in my lap).

Of course, as soon as Calli starts sitting with me, Lana has to sit with Brent.

Uncle Sean was the only one who could eat in peace

...at least until Lana's ice cream came and Calli had calmed down.

No comments:
Post a Comment