So last Monday, we ended up hosting playgroup. I'm totally swamped these days, but it was our turn to host and I knew Lana would love seeing her friends (and I would like seeing mine). I had planned to fill up a little splash pool for the kids in the back, but it was kinda cloudy and "chilly" (about 85 by lunchtime) so we stayed inside. The kids found some sunglasses left over from Lana's party and all had to try them on.




Even Calli joined in the fun. Blake is just in love with "baby Calli". He just sat there and stood there talking to her for ages.

And Blake and Jack found Brent's toy planes that I'd left out. Lana's always been scared of them, but, of course, when her friends are playing with them, she has to have them too. We had some fun trying to get everyone to share these cool "new" toys but they loved playing airplane with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment