




This morning, we headed over to Uncle Chris's fire station. Maria's friend, Lisa, and her son, Brett, met us over there for Brett. Brett is a few months younger than Lana. Funnily enough, both of the "big kids" wouldn't really go anywhere near the fire trucks. Eventually, Brett was convinced to get on the truck, but Lana enjoyed just looking at it and then running around with Brett. Of course, I got Calli all over the truck (and she was perfectly happy with the whole idea).




Then we attempted to go out to PJ's for dinner. I just love their Famous Fries. We got there a little late for the girls, but they did pretty well anyway...mostly.


And here are my two favorite images of Lilly so far. We're hoping to get some more of her tomorrow if she cooperates for a family photo and newborn shoot...






1 comment:
Hope you're getting home today with no issues! Got your package yesterday! Thanks SO much! I will have to post a pic of Brooke with it soon.
LOVE IT!
Didn't realize you were traveling again this week. You guys never stop!
Post a Comment