Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Grace Anne Ginley is HERE!!!

As I think many of you know, my brother, Ryan, and his wife, Anne, were expecting a baby girl. A week late and after a long induction, the Grace Anne arrived this morning. She weighed 8lbs 2oz and is perfect. Her big sister, Ellyse, is already in love (and so are we). Congratulations, Ryan, Anne and Ellyse!! We can't wait to meet this little one in June!! Please keep the pictures coming too! Lana's going to be so excited to see some when she wakes up. (She's been asking all day.) Isn't she gorgeous?!?!?! (A big thanks to Gail, who let me steal these pics from her facebook.)







Edited my post. She doesn't have a name yet. Anne has been talking about Ava Grace forever, but nothing is official. Ryan is still throwing out a few more of his favorites so we'll see...

Edited my post (again): She has a name! And it's not what we thought. Her name will be Grace Anne. Funnily enough, that's my girls' middle names put together, but I don't think they picked it because of that. Congratulations again, Ryan, Anne, and Ellyse. Welcome, Grace!

Edited (again again) to add more pics. I love the one of Anne, Elle and Grace and the one of Ryan and Grace! Gorgeous!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Sweet pictures and I love the name!

Amy said...

Wow... your brothers look alike! Congrats on the new niece!

Tara said...

Congrats to your family on the new addition!