Here's the dollhouse that Santa brought. Lana loves it!! She's been playing with it off and on all day.
And the baby dolls with their new furniture that Calli went straight for.
Stockings were too filled for hanging by the chimney so they were left on the hearth.


The girls went nuts over all their presents!!! Lana woke up and asked if her dollhouse was here yet. If it wasn't, she was going to go back to sleep for a while and wait for Santa to bring it. Such faith. She was sure he was bringing it. She was just worried she'd gotten up too early (though they had actually slept nice and late for us).







Calli didn't want to take a nap, but eventually passed out on the couch next to Daddy.

And for the first time in their lives, the girls had a white Christmas. I made poor Brent go out first thing this morning (in his jammas) to take a picture of the house before it all melted. Who knows when/if the girls will ever have a white Christmas (or at least white Christmas morning) again? Doesn't it look beautiful?

As a quick update on me, I'm doing ok. Overdid it a little last night and this morning, but it's Christmas and I can't help it. I'm just so glad for all the help. Got in a nap this afternoon and am feeling much better. If nothing else, we're pretty sure we're not having a Christmas baby and we're all very thankful for that.





2 comments:
Glad all your help has arrived... and hope you last a few more weeks!
OMG so sorry to hear your on rest but check out my blog Brooke and Linds got the SAME AWESOME doll house!! I heard it snowed and thought of ya'll! I'm sooooo
jealous!!!!!!! You know they teased us here!
Post a Comment