Wednesday, December 02, 2009

We have a NAME!!

I always said that fate would never give us a boy b/c our marriage wouldn't survive it. I didn't mean the boy himself (though that can be pretty scary to think about), but picking his name. After many tears (including that hormone induced PG meltdown when I declared our son would go to college without a name), we had a very very short list that neither of us was vetoing. Tried out a few different ones different weeks and had been trying out Declan for a month or more now. Well, didn't Calli start snuggling my belly and talking to "Baby Declan" Sunday night. Brent looked at me and said "I guess we can't change it now." So Declan it is and we love it. Now Brent needs to pick the middle name as Declan was mostly my pick...so yeah, he might go to college without a middle name, but it's something.

Anyway, Declan Ross will be coming sometime in approximately a month and a half to two months (we're hoping for closer to two months plus, but you know how early I go).

No comments: