Thursday, January 07, 2010

Officially done with Bedrest and Meds!!!

Just a quick update from my appointment yesterday. I am still pregnant (yay!) but officially off bedrest and the preterm labor meds (YAY!!!). We're all kinda hoping Declan decides to stay put for another couple weeks, but no one would panic if he decided to come any day now (except me who is so not ready). Either way, at least I can drive and get back into my routine and I'm far enough along that Declan would be fine and healthy if he did come now.

My due date (according to me) is still almost a month away. It's a long story, but they actually have three different due dates in my chart and that's the earliest one. I'm sure it's right, but they have been arguing with me since day one. Either way, we're definitely not in any rush. If nothing else, I have fifty thousand things I want to get done. :-) Still, this baby will come when he decides to come and at the end of the day none of us really get a say in that.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yay!! Stay in Mr!!!