Thursday, March 25, 2010

Declan - Two Months Old

Declan turned 2 months old on Monday and had his appt today. The pediatrician says he's doing great! His weight gain and growth is "phenomenal" and he's perfect in every way. He weighs 11lbs (exactly) and is 22 1/4 inches (I think) putting him in the 25% for both height and weight. It's funny b/c Mom, Sean and I were all excited he's so "big" even though he's only in the 25%. The 25% is "big" for my kids.

FWIW - Lana was 8lbs 9oz and Calli was 9lbs 9oz. Not sure on Lana's % (somewhere around 5-10%), but Calli was in the 25% for girls at 2 months so she and Declan are the same there.

Oh and the pediatrician even said something about how alike all three kids look. I was shocked he even remembered the girls existed let alone what they looked like, but he did. They definitely all have that same face and eyes.




No comments: