Friday, March 19, 2010

Princess Camp

It's Spring Break this week so I signed Lana up for a "princess camp" Monday and Tuesday morning for 1.5 hours . Poor Calli always gets left out of everything. In many ways, we treat them as if they were the same age or at least they do everything together on different levels. We all forget sometimes that Calli really is only 2, but it mostly just frustrates her b/c she wants to do what Lana is doing and almost everything starts at 3. Well, sure enough, Monday morning, Calli says, "When I get bigger, I'll get to go to princess camp with Lana." (She always wants to do things with Lana.) Well, I threw her Tinkerbell costume in the car and figured I'd ask if she could join them. They only had three signed up when I signed Lana up so, why not? The teacher was more than happy to let Calli join in. She was absolutely wonderful. (I don't love Lana's dance teacher and wish we'd met this one earlier in the year b/c we would have moved her.) Anyway, the girls had a blast at princess camp and even did a "show" for the moms the second day. Of course, I can't find our little pns so no video, but I got some good pics of them.










1 comment:

Amy said...

so cute and fun! I want to find out about where they did that! Jules would love it.