Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Five Month Pics

So I decided to do a few five-month pictures a few days early. I did a few in Lana's new Christmas dress so I could order some Christmas cards to show clients and for us. I think I might do a few more when she's sitting up, though, for our "real" Christmas cards. It was really hot, though, so I think she got too hot for the dress. She was much happier in the little ducky dress that Carrie got her.



I'll try to get these and a few others up on winkflash soon, but I've been processing a wedding so I need to do that first!!!

Our second half of the five-month pics are hopefully going to be done in a pumpkin patch this weekend or on Monday. I thought that doing a Halloween themed type one would be cute.

No comments: