Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday with Daddy

Today, we had a bit busier day. I "went to work" all day while Daddy entertained Lana. After Lana's morning nap, though, I took a break and we all went out to lunch. We tried out a new BBQ place that we think PawPaw would really like. Lana sat in a highchair for the first time for the whole meal. We had to put her blanky up behind her because she tried to lick the sides of the highchair before we blocked her with the blanky.


After that, we headed to Home Depot where we tried out Nana's shopping cart cover. Lana showed that she can sit up in a cart when she feels like it, but she likes lounging in the cart too. She did great either way.


For the rest of the afternoon, Lana and Daddy played and napped while I worked some more. Lana got so tired out playing with Daddy, she fell asleep watching football.


No comments: