Lana and I spent all afternoon working on my backlog. I was way behind on my work and had promised more to clients than I probably could deliver. Still, we worked hard all afternoon (and all night) trying to get it all done. Lana's a great helper. She shows me how to do it properly.
And Lana really found her feet today. She's been playing with them for ages, but this is the first time she tried to eat them. It was so funny to watch because she'd pull one up to her mouth and then have it slip out of her hand and go flying up.
Finally I put Lana on the futon to play with all her toys when she got sick of her exersaucer. Toys, apparently, were not good enough for my little princess. Oh no. Eating a postcard was much more fun. I highly recommend giving her empty boxes for Christmas if you're looking for ideas. She'll have plenty of fun with the wrapping paper and boxes as it is...
Oh and here's her new bath seat. We haven't decided if we like it or not. Lana seems to like playing in it, but I think she gets a little cold in it and it's a lot harder to wash her in it than when she's just laying in the tub...









No comments:
Post a Comment