We're heading out to Florida for a long weekend this weekend...or at least we're trying to. We were supposed to be flying out this morning, but that flight was cancelled. Our next flight was delayed over 3 hours and now the third flight has been delayed an hour and a half. At least we were able to stay home through all this since we found out about the delays and cancellations before we left the house. Yesterday Lana and I packed. She wanted to make sure I didn't forget anything important for our trip.
And here's Lana all dressed up to visit Nana. I just hope she doesn't make too much of a mess of her outfit before we finally get on the airplane or at least to the airport.
(See, Nana, she really did look good before we started the whole day's mess. The bow even matches!)








No comments:
Post a Comment